Moringa Seeds Guide
- Order the Moringa guide now and get the latest buyers deal to start your business
- Order now and enjoy up to 30% discount
- After Sales Support
- Instant download after payment
- Call/WhatsApp: +2348039454675
- Downloadable Version Available
- You will get 3 serious Buyers lists attached for you to start negotiating deals fast
So What Is Moringa Seeds Export About?
Moringa Seeds export is the export of Moringa Seeds from Nigeria to international buyers located in various parts of the world. It is exported semi-processed and further processed upon arrival at the buyer’s facility for its intended uses.
Facts About Moringa Seeds Export
- Moringa Seeds are majorly grown in the Northern regions of Nigeria, like Kano state.
- Growing Moringa Seeds can create a great source of employment.
- Moringa Seeds resemble beans when they are hard and dry.
- Moringa Seeds are a very rich source of nutrients, as they contain over 90 of them.
- Because of the immense health benefits, Moringa plants are sometimes called the miracle tree or the tree of life.
- You can export Moringa Leaves.
- The profit margins on the sale of Moringa Seeds to international buyers can be anywhere from 15% to 110% depending on if you’re the farmer or are purchasing from the farms.
- As a broker, you can venture into this business with $0.
- China is the top importer of Moringa Seeds in the world.
Business Opportunities In Moringa Seeds Export
1). Moringa Seeds Export:
Moringa Seeds are usually sold at varying amounts at the farms or local markets and are then further resold to international buyers at varying prices per metric tonne depending on the specification, the seller’s connection to the farms, the trade process, and the final negotiations with the buyer.
In all, your profit margin from the export of Moringa Seeds from Nigeria can be anywhere from 15% to some rare cases of over 100%.
2). Moringa Seeds Brokerage:
When you have zero cash to start up any type of business, the first thing you should do is to venture into the brokerage of that business’ products, and in this case, Moringa Seeds.
You could venture into the Moringa Seeds brokerage business by linking a buyer to a seller, and in the process, add a markup price per metric tonne for your organization, after getting the final selling price from the seller.
But to ensure you have a successful brokerage business, it is important you legally protect your commissions. Any seller who claims to give you something without a contract backing it is bullshitting you. If they get arrogant and tell you to wait to get it without a contract, simply walk away and find another seller.
98% of all sellers are not trustworthy without a contract in hand or a bank indemnity to pay you your commissions.
Setting Up Your Moringa Seeds Export Business
1). Register Your Export Business:
The first step to starting a Moringa Seeds export business is to register a legal business. To do this, you must first register a limited liability company with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, then go on to register your business with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and any local associations regulating the purchase and sale of Moringa Seeds.
Registered business names are not allowed to register with the NEPC, and so, you can only function as an exporter with a Limited Liability Company registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2). Find The Direct Farms and Sources For Exports:
Although this can be done before, during, or after your company has been registered with the appropriate bodies, the next step is to source for the direct farms that would be growing the Moringa Seeds for you on behalf of your clients.
It’s usually better you get direct access to the farmers, so you can get the best possible price. Going through a proxy would waste more time, cost more money, and reduce your profit margins.
3). Setup A Proper Business Structure, Trade Process, & Branding:
During or after registering and securing your buyers, it is important you set up a proper business structure that looks internationally reputable. Some ways to do this are to build an international standard website, get a business address, create a company profile, and also have a corporate offer format you can customize and send to buyers who request an offer. Also set up a corporate email that reads something like this: “email@example.com”.
If renting an office is too expensive, you could pay for a virtual office at a co-working hub and use their address for meetings.
When you organize your company this way, buyers would feel really confident about doing business with you and would tend to choose your business as their preferred partner.
4). Export Your Products:
Upon sealing agreements with the buyers, getting issued an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order, signing a Sales and Purchasing agreement, and more, you can then proceed to ship the Moringa Seeds to the buyer.
The shipment could be done on either a Free On Board (FOB) or Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF) basis. Where FOB means you cover the cost of the goods and every other thing till its arrival at the shipping point, and CIF means that you cover the cost of everything including insurance and transporting the goods to the buyer’s port of destination.
Challenges Of The Moringa Seeds Export Business
- Lack of experience causes exporters to either purchase the wrong specifications, underprice or overprice their products, and much more.
- Your Moringa Seeds en route to a warehouse may get robbed or seized by government officials before arrival.
- Fake buyers wasting exporters’ time with fake inquiries.
- Most prospective entrepreneurs have little to no access to finance their projects.
- Most Moringa Seeds sellers have poorly managed supply chains and may sometimes be unable to deliver.
- Your time could be wasted as a result of long-term conversations with Moringa Seeds buyers who have no real money to pay.
- The large pool of fraudsters posing as Moringa Seeds sellers makes it difficult for Moringa Seeds buyers to trust you.
The Moringa Seeds export business is a lucrative one for anyone who chooses to venture into the export of agricultural products from Nigeria. Depending on the quantity the buyer needs, your profit margins could be far higher or lower, but still substantial.
Starting an agricultural export business in Nigeria with an initial focus on Moringa Seeds is a way to not just only get into the industry, but a great start to building a long-term business that could someday employ thousands of people directly and indirectly.
An Important Point
Trying to buy Moringa Seeds from Nigeria through genuine sellers can lead to a lot of wasted time and effort on the part of the Moringa Seeds buyers. They spend a lot of time vetting sellers in Nigeria, doubting their results even if positive, and going back and forth too many times than they can count.
Whatever will help buyers close genuine Moringa Seeds export-based transactions fast, transparently, and easier, we can make the process as stress-free as possible.
Our Moringa Seeds export business GUIDE is completely transparent, and as a result, we guarantee success!